- Developed and implemented innovative social media strategies for brands such as CVS Caremark, Marriott International, ACCION and Florida International University, leveraging multiple platforms to engage stakeholders, encourage two-way conversations, promote corporate transparency and build long-term brand engagement.
- Served as direct client contact for all social media-driven projects. Collaborated with client partners to establish campaign goals, defined project scope and managed expectations from project kick-off to completion.
- Managed a team of information architects, designers and on and offshore developers to produce best in class online presences that accomplished strategic objectives, provided excellent user experience, modeled SEO best practices and leveraged social media elements to inspire the viral spread of content.
- Served as the main internal resource for social media education for the (add)ventures staff. Produced internal education documents and attended industry events such as South by Southwest to identify industry trends. Provided strategic guidance on (add)ventures’ social media presences (Facebook, Twitter and blog).
- Leveraged personal social networks on Facebook and Twitter to establish industry thought leadership. Authored a communications blog commenting on industry best practices, as well as opportunities social media inspires.
- Notable projects included: Florida International University “Be the Boss Challenge” (Summit International Award: Experiential Marketing), CVS Caremark All Kids Can Facebook Fan Page, CVSCaremarkFYI corporate blog, comprehensive social media strategy development for ACCION and Rhode Island Department of Health Tobacco Cessation program